- Internet and IT Job Descriptions HandiGuide Released
- Patricipate in IT Salary Survey
current version of the Internet and
Information Technology Position
Description HandiGuide has just
It now contains several new and many updated job descriptions and the has a new section on how to motivate employees and some new logs that can help standardize your interviewing process.
The new job descriptions that have been added are focused on Information Technology infrastructure, PCI-DSS, and running a green IT operation. The new job descriptions are:
- Director Safety Program
- Manager Record Administrator
- Manager Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Manager Waste Management
- Project Manager Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Architect
- PCI-DSS Coordinator
- Record Management Coordinator
- Systems Integrator
- Waste Management Coordinator
The job descriptions come four separate ways:
- Fully indexed electronic book (600 pages) in PDF format which can be place on your enterprise's internal network
- Individual Word files (2 for each job description one in Word 2003 format and one in Word format)
- PDF book and Word files.
Participate in the IT Salary Survey
Now is the time to participate in the IT Salary Survey. Participate by providing us valid data and we will be able to download a complimentary copy of the summary results upon its completion. In addition, you may be eligible to purchase the full study at a significant discount.
To participate, simply click the Participate link below and complete the on-line Compensation Survey.
An upated salary survey is created each January and June. The data is used to update the graphics that are shown on our site. All of the charts are copyrighted and remain the property of Janco Associates, Inc.
NOTE: The graphic below is updated with each new IT Salary Survey. The chart compares the data from the period of the survey to 12 months prior.
Latest Median IT Salaries Updated Every Six Months
For the latest compensation data go to the current IT Salary Survey