Digital Brand Manager Job Description
Available for Immediate Download -Job Description (Word Format 5 pages) defines how IT Expertise goes mainstream in the digital market place
Limitied Time Offer - Save $50 on Digital Brand Manager Job Description
Use coupon code Save50
The Digital Brand Manager is responsible for digital consumer experiences across the entire enterprise and its operations. The Digital Brand Manager helps a company drive growth in its brands and product lines by converting traditional physical brand management processes to social media ones and oversees the rapidly changing digital sectors like mobile applications, social media, and Internet-based marketing. The Digital Band Manager is responsible for executing and evolving the enterprise’s Social Media Strategy based on performance & emerging company/consumer needs. This includes but is not limited to channel roles, content strategy, and Social Persona Development.
The Digital Brand Manager Job description, 5 pages in length in MS Word. The job description for the Digital Brand Manager spells out the challengers, duties and priorities for the position. This document also defines the career path and where the Digital Brand Manager falls in the reporting structure . The Job description defines the the role’s problems/challenges, essential position functions, accountabilities, authority, contact points, position requirements, which could include certifications, skills, experience, and education, and career ladder.
Digital Brand Manager is not only a brand and product line expert, but also a seasoned technology expert. The Digital Brand Manager is responsible for the adoption of social media technologies across the entire business. As with most top level technology and brand management titles, the responsibilities are set by the organization's C-Level executives.
The Digital Brand Manager is responsible for the total digital image that a brand and/or enterprise presents to the outside world. They develop, implement and managing branding and marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital and social networking space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
The Digital Brand Manager also identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
Some of the challenges the Digital Brand Manager faces are:
- Earning company-wide commitment - Getting everyone on board with the digital vision is a major endeavor task with internal politics and an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Developing a social media presence mission statement – Digital Brand Manager is responsible for the end-to-end strategy, design, and implementation of the company’s social media presence in concert with the company’s long-term marketing and external image strategy.
- Creating the bridge between social media and brand management – the Digital Brand Manager focus is the relationship between the brand and the customer.
- Maintaining links with experts.
- Maintaining a balance between brand management and technology.
- Connecting social media investments to enterprise KPIs in order to achieve positive brand performance.
Comes as an editable MS Word 5 page job description.