Digital Brand Manager Job Description
Available for Immediate Download - IT Expertise goes mainstream with the moves towards the digital market place
The Digital Brand Manager is responsible for digital consumer experiences across the entire enterprise and its operations. The Digital Brand Manager helps a company drive growth in its brands and product lines by converting traditional physical brand management process to social media ones, and over-sees the rapidly changing digital sectors like mobile applications, social media and Internet based marketing. The Digital Band Manager is responsible for executing and evolving the enterprise’s Social Media Strategy based on performance & emerging company/consumer needs. This includes but is not limited to: channel roles, content strategy, and Social Persona Development.
Digital Brand Manager is not only a brand and product line expert, but also a seasoned technology expert. The Digital Brand Managers is responsible for the adoption of social media technologies across the entire business. As with most top level technology and brand management titles, the responsibilities are set by the organization's C-Level executives.
The Digital Brand Manager is responsible for the total digital image that a brand and/or enterprise presents to the outside world. They develop, implement and managing branding and marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital and social networking space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
The Digital Brand Manager also identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
Some of the challenges the Digital Brand Manager faces are:
- Earning company-wide commitment - Getting everyone on board with the digital vision is a major endeavor task with internal politics and an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Developing a social media presence mission statement – Digital Brand Manager is responsible for end-to-end strategy, design, and implementation of the company’s social media presence in concert with the company’s long-term marketing and external image strategy.
- Creating the bridge between social media and brand management – the Digital Brand Manager focus is the relationship between the brand and the customer.
- Maintaining links with experts.
- Maintaining a balance between brand management and technology.
- Connecting social media investments to enterprise KPIs in order to achieve positive brand performance.
There is this and much more in the 5 full page job description.