CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle now contains a Privacy Compliance Policy
California Privacy Law and GDPR change the dynamic of how data is captured, stored, maintained and used
CA Privacy Law Compliance Tool Released - Gain control over your IT realm! Download a collection of Janco's IT infrastructure and policy templates. Each can be modified to align with your needs. This comprehensive collection comes with a variety of highly-researched tools that will help you develop a complete guide that fits the unique needs of your organization and provides tools and suggestions for policy communication and enforcement.
- Privacy Compliance policy - Addresses latest mandates
- Top 10 Technology Travel Tips
- How to create a WYOD (Wear Your Own Device) strategy
- Best Practices for Text Messaging Sensitive Information
- Legal considerations of Google Glass and other Wearable Devices
- Federal Computer Security Incident Handling Requirements
- Best Practices to Meet Compliance Requirements
- Mobile Device Security and Compliance Checklist
- Top 10 Cloud and Outsourcing SLA Best Practices
- ISO Compliance Requirements
- Legal definitions for records management compliance
- Generic Service Level Agreement Template
- Tips on how to avoid being scammed on social networks
- Telecommuting risks faced by the business
- Plus much more.
The IT Governance Infrastructure, Strategy, and Charter Template addresses every critical governance and infrastructure issue including: IT management structure; strategies and and responsibilities; priority setting; personnel practices; ERP and Omni Commerce; compliance and controls; and security/access controls.
It is delivered electronically immediately on ordering, it is provided in three formats: MS WORD, pdf, and ePub (eReader).
NOTE: This is a copy of an email that was sent out as part of the product release for the Privacy Compliance Policy. This policy can be acquired as a standalone item or as part of the CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle or the CIO Management Tool Kit. This product can be acquired with the standard 3 months of update service or with 12 or 24 months with upgrades. The upgrades can be acquired at the time of purchase or with special Janco offers. Individuals who acquire this product via a third party need to contact us directly to order the upgrade service. Individuals who acquire this product via a third party may or may not get the 3 months of update service depending on the the vendor it was acquired from.