Record Management Made Easier
Organizations will not succeed in overcoming the challenges they face with retaining electronic data if they continue to use outmoded email storage approaches and act reactively to legal and regulatory information requests. To overcome these challenges, organizations must proactively develop formal content retention policies and deploy electronic content archiving solutions to implement and enforce those policies.
All business are required by law to keep confidential client information, as well as employee or company data for a minimum amount of time. There are numerous business records that should be held on to for a minimum of seven years, which can include employee agreements, business loan documentation, litigation records, as well as general expense reports and records including overhead expenses and professional consultation fees.
IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle
Janco has added a set of supporting electronic forms to its CIO Infrastructure Policy bundle. These new forms replace pre-printed forms which allow you to e-mail the forms, have your users complete with a PC or an iPad, then return them via email, and store them electronically. The process is totally green and paperless.
The forms that Janco has created are:
- Blog Policy Compliance Agreement
- Email Employee Agreement
- Internet Access Request
- Internet and Electronic Communication Employee Agreement
- Internet Use Approval
- Sensitive Information Policy Compliance
- Security Access Application
These forms work in concert with the policy templates and make implementation a snap.
Documenting a clear set of IT policies is a resource-intensive process for IT managers due to the research and writing time involved. And once policies are created, the next step is to communicate and gain acceptance for those policies throughout the organization. Wouldn't it be nice to start with boiler plate templates that require only minor customization?
Everything You Need to Make Your Job Easier
The moment you download this product, you will receive eleven detailed policy templates in Microsoft Word format. Each can be quickly modified to align with your company's specific needs. Full instructions, along with quick tips and examples within each template, will make the process clear and easy to follow.
You can order each policy individually or are part of the CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle. The Policies that are included are:
The policies have just been updated to comply with all mandated requirements and include electronic forms that can be Emailed, filled out completely on the computer, routed and stored electronically -- a total solution.
We have just completed a major update of most of the individual polices and almost all of the electronic forms.
- CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle (All of the policies below are included as individual MS Word files and a single PDF file. Electronic forms are all individual documents that are easily modifiable)
- Backup and Backup Retention Policy
- Blog and Personal Web Site Policy (Includes electronic Blog Compliance Agreement Form)
- BYOD Policy Template (Includes electronic BYOD Access and Use Agreement Form)
- Google Glass Policy (Includes Google Glass Access and Use Agreement Form)
- Incident Communication Plan Policy (Updated to include pandemic considerations and social networks as a communication path)
- Internet, e-mail, Social Networking, Mobile Device, Electronic Communications, and Record Retention Policy(Includes 5 electronic forms to aid in the quick deployment of this policy)
- Mobile Device Access and Use Policy
- Patch Management Policy
- Outsourcing and Cloud Based File Sharing Policy
- Physical and Virtual Server Security Policy
- Privacy Compliance Policy - California Privacy Act
- Record Classification, Management, Retention, and Destruction Policy
- Safety Program (Includes mandated OSHA electronic forms)
- Sensitive Information Policy (CCPA, GDPR & HIPAA Compliant and includes electronic Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement Form)
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Policy Template with KPI Metrics
- Social Networking Policy (includes electronic form)
- Technology Acquisition Policy
- Text Messaging Sensitive and Confidential Information (includes electronic form)
- Travel, Electronic Meeting, and Off-Site Meeting Policy
- Wearable Device Policy
- WFH & Telecommuting Policy (includes 8 electronic forms to effectively manage work at home staff)
- IT Infrastructure Electronic Forms