The process of recruiting and retaining top Blockchain Talent is driven by the quality and level of detail in the job descriptions. Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Processing technology are among the most in demand professionals. In many enterprises they are the hardest to find and the most expensive staffing.
Blockchain Positions Included
The bundle comes as individual MS WORD files that are easily edited. In addition, all of the job descriptions are included in a single pdf document and an eReader document that can be shared across an enterprise's Intranet -- not the Internet.
The positions are:
- Vice President Strategy and Architecture
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Digital Officer - CDO
- Chief Experience Officer - CXO
- Chief Security Officer - CSO
- Director Electronic Commerce
- Manager Blockchain Architecture
- Manager Database
- Manager DevOps
- Project Manager Blockchain
- Project Manager Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Project Manager Enterprise Architecture
- Blockchain Analyst
- Blockchain Developer
- Data Scientist
- Database Administrator
Included in this bundle are positions in middle and senior levels that are directly impacted by a Blockchain effort. There are others that we will add, especially in the compliance and finance disciplines.
Salaries for Blockchain Related Positions
The salaries for individuals in the Blockchain and the Distributed Leger Processing arena are among the highest for IT Professionals.
IT Salary Survey.