IT Productivity Center News and Information
Metrics, Productivity, Salary Survey, Job Descriptions, Business Continuity, ITSM, SOA, White Papers, Compliance, SOX, and HIPAA
The IT Productivity Center feed is an XML news feed that you can subscribe to and re-publish on your web site or blog. The only requirement that you need to meet is that the feed is included with no modifications and that the links within the feed are retained as is.
If you wish to subscribe to this news feed the options that you have are:
- Development Operations Engineer, median base salary of $110K and 2,700+ job openings;
- Data Engineer, median base salary of $106K and 2,600+ job openings; and
- Analytics Manager, median base salary of $112K and 2,000+ jobs openings
- A protective top layer that extends beyond the bezel, "making it apparent that it is an integral part of the display structure," not a dust guard you'd want to remove.
- "Reinforcements" to keep debris from working its way underneath the screen.
- New "protection caps" to strengthen the top and bottom of the hinge area, which had revealed natural gaps where particles could get in.
- Metal reinforcements beneath the screen (the Infinity Flex Display), presumably to make the plastic screen stiffer.
- Reducing the air gap between the Fold's body and hinge.
- Chief Information Officer(CIO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) - Small Enterprise
- Chief Experience Officer (CXO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Chief Mobility Officer
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
Digital Transformation is the CEOs new hot button issue
IT Job Family Classification and job descriptions are key to digital transformation
Only a few years ago CEOs and boards were pushing CIO to make significant moves into mobile, big data and the cloud. CIOs are now told they must embrace digital transformation, and they've never felt more pressure.
Organizations that want to remain competitive in today's tech-driven climate must be skilled at creating, delivering and maintaining software.Digital Transformation is the CEOs new hot button issue
IT Governance key to Productivity
Tools for IT Infrastructure Architecture Key to Creating "World Class" Information Technology Function
The foundation for a creating a world class IT organization is have the tools available which supported the CIO and IT organization in their roles. The latest version the IT Governance Infraxtructure is the one must have tool that is the basis for defining how technology is implemented in the core functions of an enterprise.
Contained in the tool kit are specific infstructure definitions and job descripition for key positions includine: CIO, Chief Digital Officer, CSO, CTO, and Digital Brand Manager.IT Governance key to Productivity
Data Scientist median base salary is $110K
Hot job with 6 figure salary - Data Scientist
Other high paying positions are:
Data Scientist median base salary is $110K
Who Will buy a $2K SmartPhone
Samsung announces Smartphone costing $1,980 USD
However this is "bleeding edge" technology. The first version of this phone was announced and then pulled back before pre-sales were even taken. The new version of the phone has been announced with "enhancements" which highlight the potential defects in the phone that could cause it to fail. They are:
Each of these enhancements were put in place because of failures to the devices when the initial reviewers on the first release had their phones fail.
This is way too risky a proposition for anymone to acquires as a primary smartphne.Who Will buy a $2K SmartPhone
What is a CXO
Chief Experience Officer (CXO) is the executive responsible for the overall user experience
CXO role varies, but it fundamentally boil down to one thing: a relentless focus on the customer (or user, in some contexts) experience on all fronts, including digital. (And lets face it: The customer or user experience is almost if not entirely digital for many businesses today.) The fact that this is increasingly an executive-level post makes sense in terms of the competitive landscape.
C-Level Job Description Bundle
The C-Level job description bundle contains the top eight (8) IT job descriptions. Each is between 5 to 8 pages long and is at the level of detail that KPI performance metrics can be defined and related directly to both employment contracts and compensation/bonus levels.
- What is a CXO