Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Just Got Easier
Janco released Version 8 of its Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Template. It now includes 17 electronic forms and a new Business Impact Analysis tool
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Just Got Easier - Janco Associates has just released version 8.0 of its industry standard Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Template. Victor Janulaitis the CEO of Janco Associates, Inc. said, "Over 3,000 companies from 150 countries have selected the Janco Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Template as their product of choice. " He added, "Included with this version are 9 specific electronic forms to help create and keep the plan up to date and 8 electronic forms that can be used during the execution of the plan which will aid in compliance with a company's safety program during a recovery process. "
The CEO added, "Many of the best features of the template are newly created electronic forms and best practices that are clearly defined within the product. Also included is a Business Impact Analysis updated for mobile devices and BYOD. "
The Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity template is delivered electronically and comes as an easily modifiable Microsoft WORD document. The template is over 250 pages long and includes everything needed to customize the Disaster Recovery Plan to fit an organization's specific requirements. The document includes proven written text and examples. Included are: Business Impact Analysis - including a sample impact matrix ; Organization Responsibilities pre and post disaster - DRP checklist; Backup Strategy for Data Centers, Departmental File Servers, Wireless Network servers, Data at Outsourced Sites, Desktops (In office and "at home"), Laptops, PDA's and BYOD; Recovery Strategy including approach, escalation plan process and decision points; Disaster Recovery Procedures in a check list format; Incident/Media Communication Plan; Plan Administration Process; Technical Appendix including definition of contact points; Job Description for Disaster Recovery Manager (3 pages long) - entire disaster recovery team job descriptions are also available in the premium version of the offering; and, a Work Plan to modify and implement the template.
Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Template (WORD) - comes with the latest electronic forms and is fully compliant with all mandated US, EU, and ISO requirements.
- Fully editable Disaster Recovery Business Continuit template
- Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Audit Program - Compliant with ISO 27031, ISO 22301, and ISO 28000
- Disaster Recovery Manager Job Description
- Manager Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Job Description
- Application Inventory and Business Impact Analysis Questionnaire
- Incident Communication Plan and Policy with BEST PRACTICES for
- News Conferences
- Media Relations
- Social Network Checklist
- Included with the template are Electronic Forms which have been designed to lower the cost of maintenance of the plan. Electronic Forms that can be e-mailed, completed via a computer or tablet, and stored electronically including:
- LAN Inventory, Location Contact Numbers, Off-Site Inventory, Pandemic Planning Checklist; Personnel Locations, Plan Distribution, Remote Location Contact Information, Server Registration, Team Call List, Vendor Contact Information, and Vendor/Partner Questionnaire
- Added Bonus - Safety Program Electronic Forms -- Area Safety Inspection, Employee Job Hazard Analysis, First Report of Injury, Inspection Checklist - Alternative Locations, Inspection Checklist - Office Locations, New Employee Safety Checklist, Safety Program Contact List, and Training Record
- Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Template
- 20 Job Descriptions (WORD)
Chief Information Officer - CIO, Chief Security Officer - CSO, Chief Compliance Officer - CCO, Chief Mobility Officer, VP Strategy and Architecture, Director Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, Director e-Commerce, Director Media Communications, Manager Disaster Recovery, Manager Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery Coordinator, Disaster Recovery - Special Projects Supervisor, Manager Database, Capacity Planning Supervisor, Manager Media Library Support, Manager Record Administrator, Manager Site Management, and Pandemic Coordinator
- Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Template - Full template with all of its attachments.
- 312 IT Job Descriptions including all of the job descriptions contained in the Premium edition.
With this offer you save almost 50% from the base price of these two very popular products