Latest version of the Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Template just released -- it includes 17 updated electronic forms, updated DR/BC work plan, and a new Business Impact Analysis tool.
Janco Associates has just released the latest version of its industry standard Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Template. 3,000 companies in over 150 countries have selected the Janco Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Template as their product of choice. Included with this version are 9 specific electronic forms to help create and keep the plan up to date and 8 electronic forms that can be with the plan which will aid in compliance with a company's safety program during a recovery process.
Many of the best features of the template are newly created electronic forms and best practices that are clearly defined within the product. Also included is a Business Impact Analysis updated for mobile devices and BYOD.
The Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity template is delivered electronically and comes as an easily modifiable Microsoft WORD document. The template is over 250 pages long and includes everything needed to customize the Disaster Recovery Plan to fit an organization's specific requirements. The document includes proven written text and examples. Included are:
- Business Impact Analysis - including a sample impact matrix ;
- Organization Responsibilities pre and post disaster - DRP checklist;
- Backup Strategy for:
- Data Centers,
- Departmental File Servers,
- Wireless Network servers,
- Data at Outsourced Sites,
- Desktops (In office and "at home"),
- Laptops, PDA's and
- Recovery Strategy including approach, escalation plan process and decision points;
- Disaster Recovery Procedures in a check list format;
- Incident/Media Communication Plan;
- Plan Administration Process;
- Technical Appendix including definition of contact points; Job Description for Disaster Recovery Manager (3 pages long) - entire disaster recovery team job descriptions are also available in the premium version of the offering; and,
- Work Plan to customize and implement the template.