Security Manual and Security Audit Program
Life just got easier - Electronic Forms for Threat and Vulnerability Assessments and BYOD addressed
ISO / COBIT / HIPAA / SOX Compliant - Best Practices
The Security Manual and Security Audit Program Kit offering includes everything that is needed to comply with mandated requirements as well as be best practices. The Security Policy Manual (policies and procedures template) is over 260 pages in length. All versions of the Security Manual template include both the Business & IT Impact Questionnaire and the Threat & Vulnerability Assessment Tool (both were redesigned to address Sarbanes-Oxley compliance). In addition, the Security Manual Template PREMIUM Edition contains 16 detail job descriptions that apply specifically to security and Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO 28000 (Supply Chain Security Management System), ISO 27000 (ISO27001 and ISO27002), PCI-DSS, and HIPAA. Data Protection is a priority and security myths need to addressed.
The security audit program is defined so an enterprise can identify deficiencies in existing policies, procedures and practices that exist between mandated security standards and what an organization is actually doing.
Our Security Compliance Policy template is a framework which can be used to structure and perform a detailed analysis and reporting of security deficiencies. Once this audit has been completed an enterprise can be reasonably assured that everything that can be done with existing technology, policies, procedures, and practices to secure data assets has been implemented and is being followed. When an enterprise uses our Security Audit Program they not only comply with state, federal, and industry mandated security requirements but they will also minimize risks associated with data and security breaches.
Security Compliance - Comprehensive, Detailed and Customizable for Your Business
The Security Compliance Policy and Audit Program bundle provides all the essential sections of a complete security manual and walks you through the creation of each step. Detailed language addressing more than a dozen security topics is included in 220 plus page Microsoft Word document, which you can modify as much or as little as you need to fit your business requirements. The template includes sections on critical topics like:
- Risk analysis - Threat and Vulnerability Assessment via Electronic Forms
- Staff member roles
- Physical security
- Electronic Communication (email / SmartPhones)
- Blogs and Personal Web Sites
- Facility design, construction and operations
- Media and documentation
- Data and software security
- Network security
- Internet and IT contingency planning
- Outsourced services
- Waiver procedures
- Incident reporting procedures
- Access control guidelines
- PCI DSS Audit Program as a separate document
Security Audit Program and Security Manual Offerings
The Audit Program can be acquired by itself of with the Security Manual. In any case you will obtain a "World Class" tool that will help you to meet your security and compliance requirements. Are you ready for your next audit. . .
Security Audit Program - Self Scoring Tool
- Comes in MS EXCEL and PDF formats
- Addresses Ransomware and Work From Home (WFH)
- Meets ISO 28000, 27001, 27002, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS and HIPAA requirements
- Over 400 unique tasks divided into 11 areas of audit focus which are the divided into 39 separate task groupings including BYOD
Over 3,000 enterprises from around the world have chosen at least one of Janco's products. The Security Audit program is a must have tool that not only assists in meeting compliance requirements but also is a great way to validate that your enterprise is ready for your next external audit.
Security Manual Template - Standard Edition
- Business and IT Impact Questionnaire
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit
- Security Management Checklist
- Full Detail Policies for
- Blog and Personal Website Policy
- Internet, Email, Social Networking, Mobile Device, and Electronic Communication Policy
- Mobile Device Policy
- Physical and Virtual File Server Policy
- Sensitive Information Policy
- Travel and Off-Site Meeting Policy
- Job Descriptions for the Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Security Officer, Data Protection Officer, Manager Security and Workstations, Manager WFH Support, Security Architect, and Systems Administrator.
- Work From Home (WFH) operational rules
- HIPAA Audit Program
- GDPR Compliance Checklist to meet EU Requirements
- CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act requirements definition
- Consumer Bill of Rights
- Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 Checklist
- HIPPA Audit Proram
- Security Audit Program- fully editable -- Comes in MS EXCEL and PDF formats -- Meets GDPR, ISO 28000, 27001, 27002, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS, HIPAA FIPS 199, and NIS SP 800-53 requirements -- Over 400 unique tasks divided into 11 areas of audit focus which are the divided into 38 separate task groupings
- Electronic forms that can be Emailed, completed via a computer or tablet, and stored electronically including: Blog Policy Compliance, BYOD Access and Use, Company Asset Employee Control Log, Email - Employee Acknowledgment, Employee Termination Checklist, FIPS 199 Assessment Electronic Form, Internet Access Request, Internet Use Approval, Internet & Electronic Communication - Employee Acknowledgment, Mobile Device Access and Use Agreement, Employee Security Acknowledgment Release, Preliminary Security Audit Checklist, Risk Assessment, Security Access Application, Security Audit Report, Security Violation Reporting, Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement, Server Registration, and Threat and Vulnerability Assessment
- eReader version of the Security Manual Template
Security Manual and Security Audit Program
Get both the Security Manual and the Security Audit Program with the Electronic forms for Threat and Vulnerability Assessment.
With this package your organization will be ready both to mitigate risks faced by you networks and systems, in addition to being in a better potion to meet all compliance requirements that are mandated by the government and industry organizations.
Security Manual Template - Premium Edition
- Security Team Job Descriptions MS Word Format
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO); Chief Security Officer (CSO); VP Strategy and Architecture; Data Protection Officer (DPO); Director e-Commerce; Database Administrator; Data Security Administrator; Manager Data Security; Manager Facilities and Equipment; Manager Network and Computing Services; Manager Network Services; Manager Training and Documentation; Manager Voice and Data Communication; Manager Wireless Systems; Identity Management Protection Analyst, Information Security Analyst, Network Security Analyst; System Administrator - Linux, System Administrator - Unix; and System Administrator - Windows
Security Manual Template - Gold Edition
- IT Job Descriptions MS Word Format - Updated to meet all mandated security requirements
- 320 Job Descriptions from the Internet and IT Job Descriptions HandiGuide in MS Word Format including all of the job descriptions in the Premium Edition. Each job description is at least 2 pages long and some of the more senior positions are up to 8 pages in length.